1.PII [pii_email_a43b24f2ac96de4dc96c] What is it?
[pii_email_a43b24f2ac96de4dc96c] or Personally Identifiable Information is another classification of data that the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) calls “personal data.”
PII [pii_email_a43b24f2ac96de4dc96c] is an acronym that means “personally identifiable information.” Examples of PII would include, but are not limited to information such as:
First and last name, number, vehicle registration number or number driver’s license,
face or fingerprint,
PII pii_email_a43b24f2ac96de4dc96c is any information that can be used to put an individual at risk of being stolen. identity or maybe Invade their privacy in some way.
Most people focus on key pieces of information but don’t realize that aggregating individual pieces of information into a mosaic (more complete than an image) can also be damaging in the wrong hands ( For example, your date of birth plus your mother’s maiden name)
2. What does PII [pii_email_a43b24f2ac96de4dc96c] include?
- email address
- Mail address
- phone number
- exact location (such as GPS coordinates – but see note below)
- full name or username
3. PII google does not pii_email_a43b24f2ac96de4dc96c include any information
- Cookie code with nickname
- The identifier for Nicknamed Ads
- IP address
- other end-user identifiers
Notes on PII data that are not included in Google’s explanation of PII may still be considered personal data or personal information under GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy laws
4. pii_email_a43b24f2ac96de4dc96c and Email
Contact Information PII and Email
What about email and PII?
Email systems do not currently qualify as Privacy Act systems. Instead, they have been identified by the OMB
As a “common support system” used to transmit information. That doesn’t mean there’s no risk.
Do you think the risk is not an issue?
Think. Here are two examples that happened in FWS:
1) Two office workers with the same name received each other’s emails due to a moderator
2) An employee receives medical information about another employee even though it has been address And also, To the correct individual – an apparent “glitch” in the email system.
Of course, can easily be transmit via email, and there is a risk that the information may Caught “on the way” And also, or given to the wrong party (by mistake or on purpose). When this happens, or if the person receiving the information does not have the appropriate consent to collect or maintain
Therefore, information (see the Privacy Act 1974), the Government may have a ‘violate’ situation.
The scanning technology used by the Security Office in the FWS often captures such inappropriate transmissions.