Table of Contents
Traveling Is Undoubtedly Essential For All Of Us.
Yahoo Travel, For a change, traveling to different parts of the world and exploring a few new things will surely give you various benefits. Among all kinds of travel options, nature travel remains considered the best option, and it is advisable to opt for nature travel whenever you get the opportunity to travel.
Here we look at the ten most essential benefits of nature travel. Being one with nature benefits a person’s healthy mind, body, and spirit. It’s all about Trekking, Pre-arranged Tours, Family Tours, Customize Tours, Honeymoon Tours, and all related to It. Contact us for better management and the Best Satisfaction. Let’s Visit All of Pakistan. Contact us For any guidance on Tours.
Meet Yahoo Travel, the Travel Industry’s Most Neglected Site Skift Take.
Yahoo could do so much more with it, given that it puts almost nothing into marketing the site, yet it is one of the more significant sites in the global travel industry. Depending on how closely you’ve been paying attention, perhaps you’d be surprised to learn that Yahoo Travel is still around and significant.
For those of you keeping score, here are 13 things you likely didn’t know about Yahoo Travel, one of the most neglected properties in the travel industry.
In January 2014, Yahoo Travel notched 24.1 million desktop visits, according to SimilarWeb data, making Yahoo Travel the 9th largest travel booking site in the world.
- Yahoo Travel doesn’t book much of anything and is a media/marketing platform. The Travelocity Partner Network handles air, hotels, cars, and cruise, and the vacation rental portion of the site (which is a mess) provides links to myriad providers, from Roomorama to Rentalo.com to VacationHomeRentals.com.
- The Travelocity Partner Network has been handling air, car, and hotels for Yahoo Travel since around 1997. In the old days, at least, Travelocity paid Yahoo a fee — $28 million over three years in the early 2000s, for example — in exchange for all those transactions, co-branding, and a minimum number of page views.
- Orbitz announced last month that it was acquiring the Travelocity Partner Network, which handles Yahoo Travel’s hotels, flights, and cars, so all of those bookings now benefit Orbitz Worldwide’s financials. Travelocity.com is Yahoo’s cruise partner.
- Please tell Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer that Yahoo Travel needs to get more social because Skift’s social metrics and competitive-intelligence tool, Skift IQ, gives Yahoo Travel a lowly 356 Skift Score out of a possible 1,000. Of course, plenty of travel companies aren’t very social but are doing just fine (Booking.com’s Skift Score 579).
- Yahoo Travel has just 35,000 Twitter followers, ranking 39th among travel media sites, just below the TSA Blog Team at 38th, according to Skift IQ.
- @YahooTravel, in the past two weeks, has tweeted 2.5 times per day on average, rendering to Skift IQ, and 60% of its tweets occur on weekends. You’d think Yahoo could afford to bolster its weekday tweet staff unless perhaps Mayer is doing it in her spare time on Saturdays and Sundays.
- According to Skift IQ, Yahoo’s preferred Twitter client is Twitter Feed (61.2%) and the Web (36%). There’s an occasional Yahoo Travel tweet from Tweetdeck and Twitter for iPhone, but they are hardly worth mentioning.
- Yahoo’s most popular tweets over the last few months, according to Skift IQ, were:
- Yahoo Travel has been partnering with [US News Travel] on Twitter chats, according to Skift IQ, conducting Twitter gabfests on December 12 and October 29 on #bestcruises and #foodietravel, respectively.
- Yahoo Travel averaged only 1.7 Facebook wall posts per day over the last 30 days. [According to Skift IQ, it has attracted 110,000 likes, placing it ninth among travel media sites, sandwiched between Cruise Critic at eighth and Air fare watchdog at 10th].
- [The following photos, including “Today’s travel eye candy” and “95 years ago today,” were Yahoo Travel’s two most famous Facebook content over the last 16 days, attracting 426 and 385 likes, respectively, according to Skift IQ].
12. Yahoo Travel recently retired a couple of tools. [My Travel, which enabled users to document where they’d been and where they wanted to travel to, and Trip Planner, which allows consumers to aggregate information from Yahoo Travel and create trip plans]. You have plenty of company if you haven’t heard of them, so they are mothballed. It’s not necessarily Yahoo’s fault since tools like this have a nearly 100% fail rate.
- [While some online travel booking sites give lip service to promoting the experiential aspects of Travel, Yahoo Travel’s search widget is labeled “Find Your Price” and makes no such pretense].
Plan Your Following Getaway With These Travel Deals & Coupons
Now that many people can finally travel again. [You may be itching to plan your next vacation—or perhaps the vacation you had planned for two years ago but remained forced to cancel thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic].
Fortunately, plenty of travel deals and coupons remain for the remainder of the month. From flight and hotel booking contracts to rental car savings. Check out the finest travel deals and coupons to help you save on your next getaway below.
About the activity provider
Whether for a city tour. P[A tour, a business trip, or a transfer, Yahoo Travel remains at your disposal for your rental requests for large buses, minibus, microbuses, 4×4. And luxury cars].
We offer you new-generation vehicles equipped with the best equipment, comfort. And also safety and whose average age does not exceed three years. Each bus includes all the necessary equipment. All our vehicles remain equipped with ABS & seat belts, allowing us to confidently travel to Tunisia and strictly comply with legislation and safety conditions.
[Yahoo Travel is rated 2.4 stars from 5 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases]. Yahoo Travel ranks 169th among Travel Other sites.
Yahoo! Travel was a website operated by Yahoo! that offered guidebooks, daily articles, and travel booking services.
- The site remained launched in 1997.
- In May 2007, additional features remained added.
- In January 2014, it was the 9th-largest travel booking website.
- In February 2016, the website remained shut down.
About Yahoo Travels
Do you want to be operated in flawless conditions and be followed by a severe and qualified team? You are in the right place! The [Yahoo Travel] agency offers several services and many choices to suit your needs.